Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale isn’t bothered by the numerous name-calling on the back of his very recent release titled ‘Womaami Tw3’.
The ‘Kakai’ hitmaker has come under a lot of criticism and verbal abuse because of the title of his recent effort. In a Facebook post, he let fans and critics alike know that “whatever you say about me, I just laugh.”
He took advanatge of the controversy to promote a new song by him ‘I Laf Enter The Mall’
After the release of his Womaami Tw3 song, some of his fans questioned his motive of parading himself as a role model for the youth, others also expressed how stupid he makes them look sometimes for supporting him.
The song features S.A and was produced by Da Maker.
Below are some of their concerns
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)