An indie record label, Asuma10 Records, founded by Ghanaian rap artiste, Asumadu, has finally made it presence known in the music industry.
The label which focuses on Artiste Branding, Artiste Management, Music Promotion and Event Organizing was launched today, May 1, after its registration process was finalised last week.
According to the C.E.O, Asumadu, the label is here to empower and discover hidden talent across the African continent.
“To empower the hidden talents and also to gain attention for African music worldwide,” Asumadu stated during an interview.
He also revealed that, the record label is looking forward to work with some mainstream acts including Sarkodie, Ruff N Smooth, Samini, Kwaw Kese, Okyeame Kwame and Efya.
Aside working with great stars and discovering talents, the label wants to see itself winning prestigious international awards in the next five year.
“I would like to see Asuma10 Records receiving Bet Awards and World Best Record label in the next five years,” Asumadu concluded.
The record label has already signed three vibrant upcoming musicians; More Rich, Spec Do and Traphic of Nescafe fame.
Our Recent Posts You Must See
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)