Steph Curry is getting lots of attention thanks to his insane abilities on the basketball court but his wife Ayesha is a draw on social media thanks to a series of tweets regarding her desire to dress conservatively.
Her views have pretty much caused her to become a meme sensation, but that’s not really what Ayesha wanted.
In a recent interview with Essence, Ayesha addresses the memes and she claims she just feels the memes are really messy.
It’s not hurtful. It doesn’t affect my personal life but it just doesn’t make sense to me. I wonder why people are so hateful sometimes. I just don’t get it. I want people to know these memes aren’t coming from me and I didn’t endorse them. I have a feeling whoever is making them is mostly men trying to pin women against each other and that’s something I don’t stand for especially with us Black women. I just wish we could support each other a little bit more. I want everybody to succeed.
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)
- 16 January 2017 : Opanka – Man Of The Match (Prod. by Keylex)