Today’s trendy boho updos, downdos and half up styles feature pastel highlights, an abundance of accessories or parts of plants used as accessories and a variety of braided elements. Draw inspiration from nature and 70’s hairstyles, experiment with the do’s listed below and invent your own exclusive styles!
#1: Romantic Florettes
This intricate style starts off with a waterfall braid. Next bohemian florettes (braids that are pulled loose and swirled into a circle) are added. These are made from the sections you take from under the waterfall braid. The latter incorporates strands from the hairline for a flowy, elegant look.
#2: Flower Child Meets Old Hollywood
Boho hairstyles can be interpreted in about five thousand ways—Old Hollywood Glam being one of them. Soft hair with full volume is what being a bombshell is all about. First use a salt spray or a spray made just for braiding. Then tease hair and create a loose fish tail. Pull at it for the maximum volume and pin the end under.
#3: Fairy Princess Crown Braids
This gorgeous style makes us want to buy a ticket to fairyland. If only we could! The boho options are endless for long hair. For a braid crowns that really stands out, add a delicate floral headband. Get creative with different types of braids in one look.
#4: Boho Rocker Glam
For a look that’s not overly bohemian, section off the top part of hair with two side parts and clip it up. Then make a low ponytail as slick and perfect as you can get it. Tease the upper section, create a chunky fish tail braid towards the nape of the neck, wrap a piece from the pony around it at the nape and fishtail the upper part of the low ponytail.
#5: Mystical Fishtail Crown
This boho braid goes all out. A fishtail braid makes the headband unique. Typically, flower accessories added to braids are colorful, but the white ones look fresh and unexpected. Plus, the white styling makes the sunset-inspired makeup stand out.
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)