Popular Ghanaian actor – Kojo Nkansah aka Lil Win has finally opened up on the fall outs of his performance at Ghana Meet Naija some few years back when he was sacked from the stage for allegedly taking out “wee”.
Speaking on the AM Pluzz show with Sammy Flex, the actor narrated his bitter experience on stage and how that incident affected his brand endorsement deals.
Lilwin stated that he lost his Coca-Cola, Tigo and MTN deals the following morning after the event. This to him was a big blow.
He further went on to say that the organizer of the event – Bola Ray, who knew what he pulled out was not “wee” and was supposed to at least defend him or explain to the patrons on his behalf, turned his back on him.
“I expected Bola Ray who knew what I had was grounded powder in a rolled paper to look like wee, to come to my aid to explain to the people that what I had in my hands wasn’t wee. I thought he would stand by me to help settle the matter, but sadly he abandoned me. He rather asked me to go back on stage and explain to the people. I was really disappointed in him.” He said.
Lilwin again mentioned that he was not allowed to finish his performance which would have given everybody the clear picture he wanted to paint.
The popular actor, however, admitted that even though what happened was a big blow to him, he didn’t allow it to pin him down.
He got over it and moved on with life. “It was heavy and painful but I decided not to think about it because that could have killed me.” Lilwin added.
- 16 January 2017 : Opanka – Man Of The Match (Prod. by Keylex)
- 16 January 2017 : AK Songstress – Odo
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Awurade Sane
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Atiaa
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Ano keke Asem
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Ano Daho
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Angelina
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Anadwo Yide Wobeye
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Agyenkwa
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Adwoa