Boris was born in Vienna, Austria to Ursula, a German psychologist of partially Jewish descent, and Eric Kodjoe, a Ghanaian physician.
In 2002 People magazine named him as one of the “50 Most Beautiful People in the World“.
In a sad Facebook update yesterday, Thursday April 21st, Boris wrote a touching message to announce the death of his father.
I miss you already. Trying to numb the voices of all the should-haves and could-haves because they don’t matter now. I asked God to make your journey peaceful and joyous. No more pain, no more regrets and guilt.
I forgive you, Dad. I love you, and I will honor and remember you for ever. Thank you for the time we spent and thank you for being a great Opa to Sophie and Nico. They have memories for a lifetime.
Know that you are loved eternally. Now be free and your Soul full of Joy.
Dr Eric Ofuatey Kodjoe (30.12.38 – 21.4.16)
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
Recent search terms:
- stonebwoy father (2)