Just when you thought there was no hope in model competitions on Ghana, something springs up! And it’s your ticket to walk various fashion weeks across Africa. Read on below.
This year, one girl would be titled the Face Of Accra Fashion Week 2016. Promising to be the most important model title of all. Accra Fashion Week is set to discover the what could be Ghana’s first international model and it will be happening at Accra Fashion Week.
AFWk LTD in partnership with FashionGHANA.com, Confidence Models, ISIS Models Nigeria and PZ Captures photography have come together to bring a competition that will see Ghana’s most beautiful fashion model leave with 3000ghs worth of prizes, a 3 year contract with Ghana’s best fashion agency Confidence Models and Nigeria’s first ground breaking agency ISIS Models International.
Finale of the competition will hold during the Accra Fashion Week where the contestants will walk for designers from across the world.
The winner would also be granted the luxury of being FashionGHANA.com’s style girl where she will be featured daily on FashionGHANA in monthly editorial fashion shoots such as that of the quality of the Accra Fashion Week 2016 Campaign.
And last but not least, you will get to walk the runways of Africa International Fashion Week that takes place yearly in Nigeria, and ECOWAS Fashion Week that takes place across the whole of West Africa.
The competition is open to both Female & Male models and application forms cost no more than 50ghs. And guess what, No walking or modelling experience needed.
For more information about criteria and more visithttp://www.accrafashionweek.org/face/
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)