Rapper, Falz, has addressed rumors of a romantic relationship with singer, Simi, letting fans know that both are yet to start dating.
Speculations have surrounded the nature of the relationship between rapper, Falz and singer, Simi – two artistes working to make the ‘A list’ in Nigeria’s music industry.
Their first collaboration on the remix of Simi’s ‘Jamb Question’ was well received by fans and it was quickly followed with Falz’s ‘solider’.
The two have been spotted together at different events, which continues to fuel rumours that both are nurturing a romantic relationship.
In a recent interview with Entertainment News, Falz revealed the current situation, saying in his typical comic accent that “at this current moment, we are not dating but you never know what the future holds”.
He also talked about balancing comedy with music, which he noted was no easy task.
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)
- 16 January 2017 : Opanka – Man Of The Match (Prod. by Keylex)