After a heated social media competition that blew into a controversy of which candidates were achieving real or paid likes , it seems according to sources, Africa Fashion Week Amsterdam eventually made their selection based upon the quality of the videos of the candidates which resulted to Chantelle Dapaah emerging as the winner and face of AFWA.
Chantell Dapaah who has achieved so much in her short time as a fashion model is now taking the right steps to brand herself internationally. The model will be invited to participate at the next Africa Fashion Week Amsterdam later this year from the 1st-3rd July.
Chantell is currently the ‘Best Model’ for Afroma Awards as well as the brand ambassador for Fashion Icons Awards which is set to be executed in Ghana in August. We wish her luck with her activities in Amsterdam! Unfortunately other candidates have deleted their videos as they were posted to their personal profiles.
However you can see videos that secured Chantell Dapaah’s AFWA title below.
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)