A Ghanaian Travel Blogger Akesse Sanza in a post on his blog Akesse.com stated that he traveled through the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport without being asked of his passport or any form of ID.
According to Akesse Sanza, the recent attacks on France are attributed to the ‘weakness of the France security’ and terrorists can easily exit the country even without an ID or passport per his experience.
In January 2015, gunmen shot dead 12 people at the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. In November 2015, gunmen and suicide bombers hit a concert hall, a major stadium, restaurants and bars, almost simultaneously – and left 130 people dead and hundreds wounded.
The latest is an Egyptair Flight MS804 which left Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris at 23:09 local time on 18th May, 2016 (21:09 GMT) and was scheduled to arrive in the Egyptian capital soon after 03:15 local time on Thursday has been reported missing.
Though France authorities report that the flight has crashed, Akesse Sanza believes it is an act of terrorism.
“I have never believed in France’s security after I traveled through Paris without being asked of a passport. The missing Egyptair flight MS804 has to do with another negligence of the France security” – He said in a facebook post.
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)
- 16 January 2017 : Opanka – Man Of The Match (Prod. by Keylex)