When Gifty Osei stepped on the red carpet at this year’s VGMA, she got the attention of all and sundry due to the glittering nature of her costume.
She was in a white long gown decorated with silver glittering pearls complemented with a long veil.
Apart from the attention the pearls got, the veil also trended on various social media platforms as lots referred to it as a “mosquito net”.
Gifty in an interview on Adom TV revealed she got the dress from Dubai at 2,000 US dollars.
“The dress I wore for the VGMA cost me $2,000 and I got it from Dubai, Infact over 100 people have ordered for the dress already since it made its debut.”
She also urged people to try and see the distinction between Gifty Osei the showbiz person and the Gifty Osei the wife of a pastor.
As to why she decided to dress in such a luxurious gown, the one time winner of the VGMA Gospel Song of the Year award answered;” I just wanted to make a proud statement at the event.”
Gifty Osei has become one of the household names in Ghana’s music industry. Her energy, zeal and high sense of fashion on stage are some of the elements her fans look out for whenever she hits the stage. In 2007, her debut album, Aseda, became an instant hit in Ghana.
She is married to Tema based Pastor Prince Elisha Osei.
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)