Veteran comic actor, Kingsley Kwasi Kyerementeng, popularly known as Ajos, has debunked criticism that he has been bleaching.
The 64-year-old Akan drama star defended the rumor attributing his complexion to that of the mother.
According to him, his mother is fair in complexion and he took after her.
“I have not bleached, my complexion is one of the things I took from my mother,” he said in a one on one interview with Mz Gee.
Skin bleaching is the act of using chemicals to lighten tone, reduce pigmentation or even out complexion.
Commenting on why Ghanaian veteran actors are dying, he said; “ it is a matter of you taking care of yourself, most of them like to drink, smoke and womanize when they start making money and once you indulge in things like that, your life is at stake. Probably not now but it will accumulate and later disturb you.”
He concluded that in as much as he is human and can kick the bucket anytime, women, alcohol and drugs cannot take him to his grave because since he was born, he has never taken alcohol, smoked and he is not into women.
The veteran Akan drama actor appealed to movie directors to consider and feature the old and well-known actors because of their wealth of experience.
He is married with four children.
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)