News went viral some months ago when a man named Justice proposed marriage on stage to actress and TV personality, Gloria Sarfo. Later, it was reported that the actress, who accepted the proposal, was pregnant for the man.
Gloria Sarfo, in a revealing interview with Delay on The Delay Show, has revealed that she was indeed pregnant but she lost the pregnancy.
She also disclosed that it wasn’t easy for her at all when she had the miscarriage and more.
“Yes, i was pregnant but I had a miscarriage, which brought so many complications and later on my stomach still looked as if I was still pregnant; it was a whole lot of complications where I have to move from one hospital to another,” Gloria explained.
Walking Delay through how it was for her when she lost the pregnancy, she said, “Delay, it wasn’t easy for me at all, I stand on stage looking bubbly and lovely, people always see me thinking I’m happy but within me…” she disclosed.
Meanwhile, Gloria has ended her relationship with the gentleman. According to her, family complications and other issues led to that.
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)