Patience Nyarko, the 2016 VGMA Gospel Song of the Year and Gospel Artiste of the Year nominee, says she will ‘collapse’ should she fail to bag an award at this year’s edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA) scheduled to take place Saturday, May 7 at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC).
The ‘Wafom Kwan’ hit maker who made this known on Entertainment Capital on Accra FM last Saturday mentioned that she deserves an award because she has worked very hard this year to maintain her good image on the gospel music scene.
Her competitors for the Gospel Song of the Year Award are Supt Kofi Sarpong (‘Hour by Hour’), Kofi Gyan (‘Yoboyo’), Mary Owusu (‘Wo Nkwa Wo Awurade’), Obaapa Christie (‘Hyebre Sesafo’) and Nicholas Omane Acheampong (‘Aporsor’).
In the Gospel Artiste of the Year category, Patience Nyarko faces stiff competition from Obaapa Christie, Joe Mettle, Nicholas Omane-Acheampong, Supt Kofi Sarpong and Preachers.
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)