Ace music producer, Mark Okraku-Mantey has replied fans of Sarkodie and the general public who more or less question why he’s always interested in saying negative things about Sarkodie.
To Sarkodie’s fans Mark Okraku-Mantey as a senior industry player should rather be encouraging Sarkodie to reach greater heights but not always saying negative things about him.
After Mark-Okraku Mantey hits hard at Sarkodie that even his rap standards has fallen and therefore doesn’t have any moral right to say his fellow rappers lack content in their songs and more, a lady sent a text message pleading with Mark Okraku-Mantey to just slow down on Sarkodie and that if Mark Okraku-Mantey really claims he bears no grudge against Sarkodie, then he should stop the pull him down attitude.
Reacting to the text message on Joy Fm’s Rhythms A-Z show, Mark Okraku-Mantey surprisingly revealed that he will continue to say it as it is, and that the fact that he loves Sarkodie doesn’t mean when Sarkodie does something wrong he shouldn’t say it.
“The person who sent the message, I don’t know what he/she does, but for me I’m a music producer, music is what I live on. You don’t expect me to say otherwise if that’s not the case. I won’t stop commenting on issues regarding him, I love him and want the best for him”, he ended.
Mark Okraku-Mantey and Sarkodie have been on this back-and-forth for sometime now, Sarkodie couldn’t take it at a point and had to record a song titled ‘a man’s world’ for Mark Okraku-Mantey but it seems Mark Okraku-Mantey is not perturbed at all.
- 16 January 2017 : Opanka – Man Of The Match (Prod. by Keylex)
- 16 January 2017 : AK Songstress – Odo
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Awurade Sane
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Atiaa
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Ano keke Asem
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Ano Daho
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Angelina
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Anadwo Yide Wobeye
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Agyenkwa
- 14 January 2017 : A. B. Crentsil – Adwoa