The Fante rapper seems to be on a ‘surprise spree’ this week.
He stomped his elder brother’s yard on Wednesday and surprised him a set of Adidas Originals for his birthday.
His elder brother, Charles Arthur, a footballer, had a ‘dropped jaw’ for minutes when he received the package. It included a set of Adidas sports gear (football boots), a pair of sneakers and a very expensive #Diesel designer gold wrist watch (he refused to disclose the amount it cost); he also gave him some other undisclosed items.
Kofi Kinaata was on a daily feature with Vodafone Ghana. The Fante rapper has come to win a lot of fans for himself lately (with his classic hits “Susuka” and “Sweetie Pie”). His fans can’t wait to see him win multiples of awards in the 7 categories he got nominated for in the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA) 2016.
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)