Mansa hitmaker, Bisa Kdei has rocked almost all the top notch concerts in this country and after his performance, what fans kept saying was that the guy is such a terrible performer, and many have even advised that he should just focus on producing the hit songs because he’s a wack performer and that his performance just terribly sucks.
Highlife artiste, Kwabena Adu simply known as Kwabena Kwabena has advised his Bisa Kdei to improve on his performance because he’s a highlife musician and the hallmark of every highlife artiste is a good showmanship and ability to perform live.
When he was asked what he thought of Bisa Kdei’s performances and any word of advise from him to Bisa on Hitz Fm, he labelled Bisa as a great writer and a fantastic musician but he needs to work on his performance.
He said, “I say great song writer, he’s a highlife artiste and as far as highlife is concerned, he needs to get a crew, he needs to get a band to himself, and as well rehearse more and his acts will be together but yes, he’s a fantastic artiste. This is my humble advise though.”
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)