Controversies surrounding the wearing of fake Adidas brands has become something that ought to be checked very well. It all started when the dancehall king Shatta Wale wore a hoodie which had the wrong spelling of Adidas for his “Bie Gya” video shoot and since then some people took it upon themselves to monitor brands of clothes and accessories celebrities put on.
Yesterday, pictures of Nigerian diva Tiwa Savage stormed the internet as she was spotted wearing the same fake branded Adidas Shatta Wale wore. Then people started to conceptualize that probably,that is the new brand in town. Others bashed her real hard because they never expected a diva of her status to wear such a brand.
Meanwhile,just some few hours ago,someone spotted an Adidas shirt Sammy Forson wore and tagged it as fake.The angle in which the picture was shot didn’t reveal the clear spelling of the brand name Adidas and then he only jumped into conclusion Sammy was putting on a fake Adidas.
Sammy on the other hand didn’t take it cool since he didn’t want his reputation to be tarnished by such an irrelevant post so he replied to the post asking the gentleman which part of the Adidas on the shirt was spelt wrongly for him to adjudge it a fake one?
Here are screenshots of the posts below
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)