Highlife artiste, KK Fosu has described Sarkodie’s ‘Kanta’ as the worst he has ever done.
Speaking on Happy FM, KK Fosu said the lyrical content of the songs leaves much to be desired. He indicated that though he will not choose M.anifest over Sarkodie on any day, the latter spewed a lot of silly stuffs which is not expected from an artiste of his caliber.
“Sarkodie’s ‘Kanta’ track is the wackest he’s done. Because I know what he can do. He could do better than this. It was a rush. Some of the lyrics were ‘nonfa’. He’s on top so definitely people will accept it,” he noted. “But if you listen to M.anifest, he never insulted but you feel the heat,” KK Fosu added.
The ‘Am back’ singer who once engaged in a lyrical war with Samini (then Batman) further remarked that apart from the fame, nothing good comes out of artistes dissing each other. “We’ve done it before. It wasn’t productive. Just the fame” he told host, Dr Cann.
Sarkodie on Sunday released ‘Kanta’ as a reply to M.anifest’s ‘god MC’ which some believe was directed at the former following his release of ‘Bossy’ track.
The issue has dominated the media landscape as it is being discussed on even socio-political talk shows.
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)