Scott Weiland‘s ex-wife wants the late singer’s estate to continue ponying up spousal and child support to the tune of nearly $20k a month.
According to legal docs, Mary Forsberg wants to dip into the estate for $12,519 a month in spousal support, plus $7,201 in monthly child support for their 2 teenagers, Noah and Lucy. That’s what Scott’s been paying since 2004.
Although Forsberg is the administrator of Weiland’s estate, she needs the court’s permission to get the dough.
‘Til death do us part?
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)
- 16 January 2017 : Opanka – Man Of The Match (Prod. by Keylex)