So how did Tiwa Savage implicate herself?
- You and I never knew TeeBillz is a drug addict until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the NDLEA…she confirmed seeing him sniff Cocaine in their kitchen.
- You and I never knew TeeBillz was promiscuous until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including human rights activists and his future wife (if any)
- You and I never knew TeeBillz is a fraudster until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the Police, ICPC and EFCC, Now Buhari is aware.
- You and I never knew TeeBillz is in great debt until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including his business partners, nobody likes to do business with a chronic debtor.
Yet she came crying to the world that she loved her husband and she will always pray for him not to get hurt…well, can somebody tell her that she did not only hurt that man, she put a bullet through his head, killed him and checked if he is still breathing then kissed him saying ‘I love you babe’
According to Tiwa “If there is anything that maybe I overlooked, or didn’t love him enough, or made him less of a man, then I am sorry. I am absolutely sorry…Tunji I am sorry. But you know I tried everything, you know I love you so much, and I am sorry, I never wanted to divorce, and I never wanted it to get to this. I want you to get better…and I would always pray for you.”
What she said was a typical example of “wen rat dey chop your leg e go dey blow you breeze make you for nor know until e go almost chop the leg finish”
Should any thing happen to Teebillz, Tiwa Savage would have a case to answer.
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)