Diamond Michelle Gbagonah known by all as Shatta Michy has ventured into acting alongside her hair and accessories selling business.
Her husband, Shatta Wale has disclosed that his wife, Shatta Michy has always wanted to act and he’s 100% supportive of that but what he’s afraid of is the romantic roles she will be playing.
According to the ‘Am Ok’ hitmaker, acting is acting and he can’t be like his wife should be selective of the roles but he’s pleading with actors to take it easy on his wife when it comes to kissing and smooching roles.
In an interview on Starr FM, when asked whether he’s supportive of his wife decision to venture into acting, he said,
“Oo my wife has always wanted to act, even when I met her, one thing she constantly told me was her desire to be an actress, so I’m 100% in support of her decision to act.”
On the roles she would like his wife to play in movies, he said, I can’t say she should play this role and she shouldn’t play that role. All I’m begging with actors is that they should take it easy on her when it comes to kissing, smooching and other romantic roles. They shouldn’t go far, I beg them.”
Shatta Wale also disclosed that he’s the manager of his baby mama, Shatta Michy
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)
- 16 January 2017 : Opanka – Man Of The Match (Prod. by Keylex)