Rapper Sarkodie is in a good space. He is young, successful and has a number of young ladies who are ‘thirsty’ for him even though he has a girlfriend.
For a person like him, there is most often than not the temptation to look the way of the women who throw themselves at him. On his new song ‘Choices’, he posed a number of questions – including who he should date.
He shared some lyrics of the song on Micro blogging site Twitter.
“Mop3 s3 me date @berlamundi ??? Peace Hyde?? Yvonne Okoro?? Anaa mo de TracySarkcess??”
Translated “Do you want me to date Berla Mundi, Peace Hyde, Yvonne Okoro or TracySarkcess?
His longtime girlfriend, Tracy ‘hopped’ on his last tweet with a message for him literally saying ‘you’ve got no choice but to be with me.’
The couple are parents to Adalyn Owusu Addo fondly called Titi, who was born on March 28 this year.
Read their tweets below:
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)