You will say this man is at it again. He always says things and makes pronouncements that keeps you thinking more than you should. Counselor George Lutterodt is well noted for his mind blowing revelations and this very one is no different.
This time he says you can’t and shouldn’t date one person for more that 14 days. Note that over here he doesn’t mean two weeks. This may sound ridiculous but that is the way to go according to counselor. He made this statement on the RunDown show with Joojo on TV Africa yesterday evening.
Explaining his statement, the counselor stated that as a single man or young lady, it is not good to stick to one person in the name of dating for a long time. He reveals that during your singlehood, it is advisable to cast your net wide in looking for and selecting a life partner. The wider you cast your net and browse through more options the greater your chances of finding a suitable partner. This advice he maintains you would be given should you attend a premarital counseling.
According to the controversial counselor, once you make up your mind to start dating or searching for a partner, it is very advisable to go for premarital counseling so you would be though the right way to go about it.
My dear ladies and gentlemen in relationships, are you in your 14 days period or you have already exhausted yours. If you are still within the 14 days, well be informed that your days to enjoy your partner are numbered. You better finish hard and leave a mark before you are dropped. And to those who have crossed the 14 days, be informed that you are in your “overtime” period. Better start demanding for pay for the extra work you are doing.
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)