Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale wants Ghanaian artistes who wish to collaborate with him to pay before any such collaboration could be cemented.
According to him that was how he handles his business.
In a post on Facebook Monday, he wrote, “Any artiste in Ghana who will call me for a collaboration will have to pay me … Its business my friend.”
This comes after BET award winner Stonebwoy, last Saturday in an interview on television Viasat1 said he had no intentions of collaborating with the ‘Enter the Net’ hitmaker.
The host of the Celebrity Fanzone programme, Chantelle Asante had asked Stonebwoy if he had any plans of collaborating with Shatta Wale, to which Stonebwoy replied in the negative.
In an indirect reply to Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale posted this on Facebook.
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)
- 16 January 2017 : Opanka – Man Of The Match (Prod. by Keylex)