Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage, has shared her opinion on se-x education for teenagers and youths in the society. The mother of one is of the opinion that instead of educating teenagers and youths on se-x abstinence, it is advisable to teach them how to practice safe se-x, because no matter how much you lecture
them, they ‘will still have se-x.’
In a recent chat with Hip TV, the 36-year-old songster said, “I think se-x education is very important. “As Africans, sometimes we advise the youths that the best way is to abstain and not have sex but you and I know it’s unrealistic.
They will have se-x. “It is okay to spread the message on se-x education among youths in the country but I feel it’s better for us to teach them how to have safe sex, instead of abstinence.”
She spoke further, noting that nothing had changed since she became a mother. According to her, “I think a lot of women will agree with me that when you give birth it doesn’t mean you’ll stop being se-xy at all. “I mean, it’s probably being se-xy that got us pregnant in the first place. So having a baby doesn’t change anything. It just makes me obviously more responsible. “I have a lot to live for; I have a lot to work for. But as a woman, I’m still who I am so that’s not gonna change,” the ‘Kele kele love’ songster noted.
- 20 January 2017 : Awal x Tutulapato -Stole Way (Prod by Tombeatz )
- 19 January 2017 : SHATTA WALE – MY GUY (PROD BY WILLIES BEATZ)
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)