Actress Yvonne Nelson has been fuming on twitter this morning over an unpleasant experience she had at a Standard Chartered Bank in Accra.
According to her, she visited the bank’s branch at Opeibea House in Accra, and received poor treatment. She tweeted that a lady at the priority centre was being rude and condescending. She noted what is almost a universal truism in Ghana – that staff need proper customer service training.
She said she’ll be closing her accounts at the establishment.
“Standard chartered bank opeibea house, watch it!!! Treat your customers right and keep your staircase clean. The smell goodness ”
“The lady at the priority counter needs some serious customer care training. Her condescending tone coupled with her attitude #Stanchart”
“I’m closing my accounts because of this rude lady at the priority center at standard chartered bank opeibea house branch ”
It seems that aside their terrible customer service staff, the bank cannot keep its premises clean as well.
Customer service is so rotten in Ghana, which is why we all need to stand up and fight against it. Lydia Forson recently had a similarly terrible experience as well. It’s coming for all of us, irrespective of status.
- 18 January 2017 : Luther – Deportee
- 18 January 2017 : Oteneba – Sexy Mama ft. Tuba Zaks (Prod By Drraybeat)
- 18 January 2017 : Wisa Greid – Mintse Bo (I Like Your Style)
- 18 January 2017 : Scata Bada – Chelensa (Prod by QwesiKing)
- 18 January 2017 : OB feat Mr Eazi – Be My Wife (Prod by Killbeatz)
- 18 January 2017 : Pope Skinny – Can You (Prod By Da Maker)
- 18 January 2017 : Koo Ntakra – Girls ft. Yaa Pono (Prod. By HypeLyrix)
- 18 January 2017 : Donzy – Boame (Prod. By Undabeatz) (Prod By Kuslin)
- 18 January 2017 : Okyeame Kwame – Adonko Ft Kwabena Kwabena (Prod By Kuslin)
- 16 January 2017 : Opanka – Man Of The Match (Prod. by Keylex)